Positive, caring relationships based on trust and respect, are at the heart of our philosophy. Our vision is to develop a thriving community which recognises each child as a unique individual.
We have a clear vision of what we want to achieve at Toddlers ‘N’ Kids:
- To provide a safe, happy, caring, secure and stimulating environment for all our learners.
- Enabling all to develop their capabilities as successful learners, confident individuals, responsible citizens and effective contributors to society.
- To prepare all learners for futuristic tomorrow.
To transform the lives of the children and families we work with, through creating a nursery which feels like home with an extended and supportive family environment.
Our mission statement is “Steps to Success”. We share an absolute commitment which:
- Provides an equal opportunity for access to a high quality education.
- Offers a safe, happy and caring and stimulating environment with a positive ethos by all for all.
- Sets consistent high, realistic expectations to ensure individual learner realise their full potential.
- Recognises and celebrates achievement and success.
- Values honesty, sensitivity and responsibility in all relationships.
- Creates a positive and purposeful partnership with parents and develops links with the community.
We have a clear understanding of our values at Toddlers ‘N’ Kids:
- HAPPINESS AND WELL-BEING – Showing kindness.
- ENGAGEMENT – Being Involved, responsive, interested and interesting.
- RESPECT – Promoting a culture of tolerance, inclusion, diversity, equality, fairness and opportunity.
- COMMUNICATION – Being genuine, open, honest and sincere.
- ACHIEVEMENT – Highest quality, high expectations, aiming high.
- INTEGRITY – Means doing the right thing, even when no one else is watching.
- PARTNERSHIP AND CARE – Being reflective and learning from parents as partners, developing strong nurturing relationships.
- CHALLENGING – Testing ourselves and those around us, not accepting the status quo.
- COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE – Developing skills for learning, life and work.